Health care is one industry that stands to benefit largely from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA). In fact, $59 billion of the $787 billion in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act is allocated for health-related projects and programs. One of the goals of this money is to create new jobs. Through partnerships with institutions such as Virtua Hospital, Shore Memorial Hospital, and other Rowan University departments the CGCE has programs in the area of nursing designed to provide the credentials needed to take advantage of potential opportunities presented by the ARRA.
Rowan Online offers the following Nursing programs:
- B.S. in Nursing (RN to BSN) - Hybrid
- School Nursing Certification - Hybrid
- M.A. in Wellness & Lifestyle Management
- E.d. D in Educational Leadership: Nurse Educator Track
- MSN: Clinical Nurse Leader - Hybrid